WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your 1) name, 2) date of birth, 3) postal address, 4) email address, 5) phone number, 6) username, 7) password, 8) financial information and transactional records, if you transact business with the Company, 9) records and copies of correspondence, if you contact us, and 10) any other information you directly give us on the Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when visiting the Site, we log your device’s operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to the Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on the Site. Unless disabled, we also automatically collect your location data while using the Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “Cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your device by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We do not control these third parties’ technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services. This may include making recommendations, pushing notifications to your device, conducting research or analysis on your use of the Site, or producing website or application analytics.
• We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
• We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
• We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
• We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with third parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of those specific third parties.
We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding in which the personal information of our users is among the assets transferred.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
We may share information to comply with laws.
We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses without restriction.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from the Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how the Site works for you.
1800 Arch St. 4th Floor C/O NICKL
Philadelphia, PA 19103